Friday, July 3, 2009

Size really does matter


OK - after the promises - finally the apartment/shoebox pics.
I even got out my wee paper tape measure - it is 4m x 5.2m = 21.3 sq.m
Is that big?
So here we are as I enter my home - on the left is my wardrobe and to the right is the back of my fridge and microwave. It's not too attractive but I decided I'd be mostly looking at it from the other side...


To the right as I come in is the bathroom...
Yep -that's pretty much it - there's the shower - gaily showering over the loo and basin. And above the loo is my clothes line/rack for drying stuff.
It is a good idea to remove the toilet paper to a higher location before showering.
But wait - here's the bathroom cabinet !
And now - looking back to the front (and only) door. My baby vacuum cleaner and baby ironing board. I chose the board by its cover - thinking it would be an additional artwork - and it is.
Now, another step and you are in my bedroom/
dining room/

TV Room
laundry/
kitchen
and now you are facing back to the front (and only) door
Exciting huh?
The good news is the washing machine is pretty quiet - except when it finishes ... but that's an other blog ...

5 comments:

  1. Good photos. That's huge :-) I think we're 18.5 sq m. And that's for 2 of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same lamp!! looks cosy... must be cheap to heat/cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clean and tidy, that's a plus. But also very motellish and sterile. I'm sure you'll add your personal touch over time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG You are going to have to be really really tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The main difference Ross if you have couches.
    I am sort of tidy - but the table tends to end up as the dumping ground - a bit like my bench at home. But this table is seriously small so I have to tidy occasionally...or there would be nowhere to eat - Julia

    ReplyDelete