Sunday, July 26, 2009

Retail therapy

Today Teresa and I went to Busan. We decided to check out one of the markets - and found it so good we never got any further... but it was retail therapy on the cheap and we came home tired but happy.
At first I thought the clothes hanging below were for babies or dolls or teddy bears - but no - it's for your dog!

There are a lot more foreigners in Busan - mostly American - and I don't think they are always too popular.

The market before the crowds - later when we came back down this street it was packed.
Place your Xmas orders now... socks
It's not that hot at the moment - probably only up to around 25 C today - but that didn't deter these kids...

2 comments:

  1. Incredible market! How many Gucci and Louis Vuitton bags did you actually buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. None - but we are planning a return trip sometime....

    ReplyDelete