OK here is the outside of my shoebox apartment.
I don't know what the big chimney is for.
On the ground floor is a seafood restaurant and those white containers in the front contain fish swimming around - but it was early morning so they were 'shuttered'.
Second floor is a billiards place which belongs to the landlord.
Third floor is the Summerhill Hagwon (Private Academy) for after school activities - which could be more study or some are for things like learning the piano etc - the usual after school stuff.
Then the top floor is 10 shoebox apartments. My (one) window is top right.

Good to follow your blog Ju. And I passed on the link to Annabel and Val the other day - set it up as a favourite on Annabel's laptop - we were visiting. Currently we are near Sandspit near Warkworth on our way north. I wore my sandals for a while yesterday :-) It is getting warmer as we get north. Next week is Bay of Islands .... You're inspiring me to get on with our blog. You are doing well with the photos too.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia
ReplyDeleteGreat blog thanks. I can definitely relate to the size of your appartment & tools. Japan had very much the same space issues, although we were lucky enough to have a monster appartment (about 65m.sq) compared with yours. Lots of fun when people come to stay!!
Bev