Sorreeeeeee.
It is great to read the comments thank you.
We are now in the rainy season - and had heavy rain today. I'm not well equipped but do have a brolly and a $2 shop-type plastic raincoat. (They are more like 1000 Won shops here)
Anyway it was good because my sneakers had heaps of mud on the bottom from my Sunday walk up the 'mountain' - so I wore them and walked thru' all the shallow puddles. Hey presto - almost clean. With more rain forecast for every day this week they should be like new by Friday.
The other good thing is that we have special shoes that are only worn inside at school - all pupils and staff have them. I wear some cute silver jandal/flipflops I brought with me. So even if I get wet feet walking to school the sneakers etc get time to dry out before putting them on to come home. And then one just rolls up one's trousers. I must admit it's not too fashionable but too bad. No one seems to worry - all are intent on just keeping themselves dry.
I'm off to my Korean classes shortly - meeting up with another Kiwi teacher first for dinner.
Fortunately it has stopped raining - as we then have to walk 10-15 mins to get to the classes.
Anyway...keep those cards and letters rolling in folks - as Dean Martin (I think) used to say.
Was it him that used to slide down the pole/always had a drink in his hand?

I read your posts Julia! I have your blog in my google reader under 'family' hehe.
ReplyDeleteI'm so over today!
I need to go out on a photo safari so i can put some more pictures up.
xoxo
I love your pics and blog Lizzie and regularly check to see if you have updated
ReplyDelete