Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to the beginning - words

I seem to have been a bit slack on the blogs lately - maybe nothing much was happening. But I did mean to post some more from the beginning of my time here - when I didn't have easy access to internet.
En route to Korea I changed from Air NZ to Korean Airlines in Shanghai - which necessitated getting my bags and checking in all over again. The first thing I noticed, when checking in, was the Korean Airlines Business Class was called Morning Calm. It seemed significant - maybe because it was morning. Apparently Korea is known as the land of morning calm because everyone is still sleeping off their late night before.

On settling in I had to go buy food - this was the jam - exhorting me to enjoy it.
Then the stationery - actually the writing on the covers of the exercise books is usually way more twee than this one - but I don't buy the badly twee ones.
This could almost be a Hotere image - or a kind of abstract - you can click on the pics to make bigger....

No comments:

Post a Comment