Down in Ebisu it's Jazz night in a local bar - and Anna is the main act - well she's the only act.
She was in Tehran when I was there but we figured we had only met about once. She remembered my nose tho'! The lack of hair is from alopecia
Two of my flatmates from Tehran days - Paul in the back and Grae (who I stayed with) in the front. They are both longtime Tokyo residents and English teachers
And because I've never known a jazz singer before I took a couple of clips
Yes, well, if anyone is thinking of coming to Tokyo to catch that bald jazz vocalist, I can assure you that she sounds better live than she does on a blog...
Yes, well, if anyone is thinking of coming to Tokyo to catch that bald jazz vocalist, I can assure you that she sounds better live than she does on a blog...
ReplyDelete