Sunday, August 2, 2009

Golf - (for Murray)


On my walk up the 'mountain' I pass a golf course - it is part of the Changwon Country Club - probably with lots of Samsung and LG etc exec types there. (Changwon is head office for LG)
Anyway the first time it shocked me because it was in the midst of a very wooded area and seemed incongruous. These photos are out of order but anyway...the thing that really fascinated me was the monorail for the golf clubs - very nifty.


A big downhill fairway - bad luck if you overshoot the green

There are lots of golf clothing shops around town so I imagine what one wears is also pretty important

2 comments:

  1. It is cheaper for Koreans to fly to NZ to play a round of golf. It's SO expensive, I was told about $1250NZ a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then it will definitely be the LG & Samsung execs playing and not the English teachers

    ReplyDelete