
Typical decoration for a new or revamped shop or business



The van to collect the kids for Taekwondo Classes. They also have similar transport for the private academies/hagwons


Rubbish: blue bags (purchased) for general stuff. Tins, paper and plastics go in separate bags. I've never figured what the yellow ones are for. The small plastic bins are for food scraps. We don't have them in my building but most apartments do.

Inorganic rubbish - I really wanted to take this clock - it is so kitsch. It took quite a lot of willpower to leave it where it was.

A shop window near my school
I like that they collect compost :) Joe and i did it for a while, but we had to take ours to the gardens to their compost bins ourselves. It was only 2 blocks away but we got lazy. Plus our bin wasn't that great and the lid kind of just sat on top so it would get smelly.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love those kimchi pots. Imagine making sauerkraut in those.
ReplyDeleteHmm - maybe there is similarities between kimchi and sauerkraut. I guess it's good for bulk quantities.
ReplyDeleteOhhh those wheel hubs make a great pattern - look a bit like jewellery on that scale.
ReplyDeleteHello this is a test of commenting. please excuse us.
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to ask what you do with Kimchi if you happen to have some in the fridge as we do. I picked some up from a motel guest but am not sure how it is supposed to be consumed. Wyn is starting to wonder if that is where the smell in the fridge is coming from.
ReplyDeleteAlaine - the test worked - well done.
ReplyDeleteRoss - you eat kimchi as you would eat pickles - as an extra with your meal. If it is really smelly I'd be tempted to throw it out - my last lot was stored in plastic and seemed to go off in the fridge.