"I must go down to the seas again,
to the lonely sea and the sky"
that was John Masefield.
Then Spike Milligan did his version
"I must go down to the sea again,
to the lonely sea and the sky,
I left my shoes and socks there,
I wonder if they're dry"
Well yesterday, to avoid cabin fever, we ventured out to the beach. It was an hour and a half, in heavy traffic, on the bus to the other side of Busan to Hyundae Beach. I always mispronounce it - it should be something like hay-un-day...
Anyway - it has cooled off somewhat the past couple of days so we weren't really looking to swim - in fact out first stop was a Mexican restaurant that had great food but sadly no avocados due to the ?holiday. Later I tried to get an ice-cream at a fast food place by the beach but they had also run out!!! On a public holiday???
Then it was to the beach - it looks a bit like Bondi doesn't it? In the height of summer it is jam packed with thousands, plus thousands of beach umbrellas.
My friends......as we wait to catch the train back home

any time, love. many more to come. without me looking like a cracked out, chicken-hooded dipshit. god forbid we rent a villa or something. noooooooooooo.
ReplyDelete