Well - the course is over. It was brilliant. Too many late nights but I guess you could say we maximised our opportunities.
Flew to Portland - I think it would be hot competition for my most favourite US city - after New York.
I had the weekend there - not long enough - so I mainly chased around knitting shops - all that I got to were worthy of the visit.
This morning I flew to San Francisco staying with an old friend that I first met when we both worked in a pub in a West Australian mining town.
Tomorrow we will probably head to Yosemite.
I'll write more and add photos when I get back.....
Flew to Portland - I think it would be hot competition for my most favourite US city - after New York.
I had the weekend there - not long enough - so I mainly chased around knitting shops - all that I got to were worthy of the visit.
This morning I flew to San Francisco staying with an old friend that I first met when we both worked in a pub in a West Australian mining town.
Tomorrow we will probably head to Yosemite.
I'll write more and add photos when I get back.....

Can't wait to see all the photos your are taking!
ReplyDelete