Wow! great pictures! i love the one thats 4th from the bottom. So beautiful. I'm going to go exploring this weekend around Melbourne. I'm going to go to a sculpture island on the yarra tomorrow, and then to The Heide, the modern art gallery. I have to adventure out to each thing and will be on my own as Joe's working but it will be fun and i'll take pictures to put on my blog. Time to be a tourist in Melbourne! xoxo
Wow! great pictures! i love the one thats 4th from the bottom. So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go exploring this weekend around Melbourne. I'm going to go to a sculpture island on the yarra tomorrow, and then to The Heide, the modern art gallery. I have to adventure out to each thing and will be on my own as Joe's working but it will be fun and i'll take pictures to put on my blog. Time to be a tourist in Melbourne!
xoxo