Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Hong Kong

Well all the guide books say you need to go up The Peak on the tram. But not these double decker trams fortunately as it is quite a steep incline.
Up top there is a pleasant walk around the mountain - past some very expensive real estate.
Which is why I was intrigued with this place - derelict...


The views are great - if a little hazy


Out in the sun, and with no wind, it was actually very warm - probably around 20 degrees.
I had dressed for about 5 degrees.


I'm not sure why you would need to register your slope

There were quite a few side tracks - one down to an old battery from WW2 and another up to the top of a hill for even more views.
A lovely day for my first day in Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment