Now I just have to figure out how to use it. The manual is mostly in Korean.
The best feature of the new phone is that it has a English/Korean dictionary.
Having been without a phone for over a month it will be handy to have one again - I can now be late as I'll be able to text...
It was a quiet start back at school this week. Our final Winter Camp was cancelled so it was just a matter of turning up and being there for 8 hours. Lots of time on the net.
School starts back on Monday but it's an odd month. Lunar New Year halfway through and I think we get a Spring Break (week off) at the end of the month. This is officially the end of the school year and there can be a changeover with some staff etc. And then we start the New School Year properly in March.
It is still cold but seems marginally warmer in the day with temps up to 5-10. And it is staying light for longer at night - always a hopeful sign.

swish new phone. I think i need a new one... although i haven't even had mine for 2 years yet. Thats pretty shocking hey.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of getting something very basic that i can ring and txt on. who needs all the rest! although google maps is pretty handy to have... will have to think about it i think.
Will reply to your birthday email tonight. I loved loved loved all your presents and you've spoilt me hugely. Not long till you can open mine!