Well it feels that way.
After Christmas Day I succumbed to my cold, sore throat and swollen glands and slept for the following weekend.
I staggered into work on Monday (in Korea you go to work even when sick) and got a half day off. Since then I have been getting my energy back and only going to work - no socialising.
Until yesterday - my knitting group was meeting in Daegu - so we headed up there.
Daegu is a much bigger city and has lots of quiet, pedestrian only, sidestreets.


First stop was Holy Grill - a restaurant bar - that does Western style food.

Across the street...

And next door...

And next, next door to Holy Grill. I ventured inside only to discover that about the only brand they stocked (compared to those advertised on the window) was True Religion jeans. It was disappointing but a relief really for me and my wallet.


On the way back home I puked in the bus - I'm blaming Holy Grill's meat loaf - so I'm back to lying low in my shoebox today and sleeping it off.
oh no - hope you are feeling better !! have had a flu/cold for a month now so if it still around at end of week going to venture to DR.
ReplyDeleteI've got a koff koff koff too, haven't puked in the bus though. Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete...and I hope you both get better soon too
ReplyDelete