Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

This is where the Christmas Day celebration was held. Vicky was housesitting someone's house
Yes - a real house.
It was kind of a shock - real bedrooms, kitchen, living room, couches, chairs....
And the piece de resistance - the oven in a long corridor out the back
and the washing machine down the other end.

Santa arrived
We proceeded to cut and cook. This is Vicky (the organiser) and Guipo (co-chef)
The Secret Santa presents are under the tree
and somewhere after this I stopped taking photos....
But it was a lovely day and I'll always remember Christmas in Korea

4 comments:

  1. Wow a house! I hope you had a great xmas and thank you for our lovely presents xoxox Rosie had a great day and was extremely spoilt! Looking forward to the new year and your visit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an amazing Korean Xmas! I bet you've heard a thousand times over about the Dunedin weather - bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - people were very discreet. But I did read about it.
    Awesome weather. Go Dunedin. Just wish it had done it one year when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, great pics! Looks like so much fun. loved the ones from the teachers camp. and the angels! will have to keep reading...

    ReplyDelete