Saturday, December 12, 2009

BEEZ Christmas

Here is where I work. It consists of a big classroom and various spaces for role-playing in English - Immigration, Airport, Hotel, Restaurant, Shop and Drama

This is my desk - which doubles as the Airport and Immigration

And the fairy lights and Christmas decorations - some made by co-teacher and myself and some by the students. We've still got angels to come - we will do those in the week before Christmas when we have a special 3 day Winter Camp - another of those camps that take place in the holidays and have nothing to do with sleeping outside.
This coming week I am off to Gyeongju - about 2 hours away - with lots of other teachers for a week of Teacher Training and Korean Culture and Language.



Most of the ideas for these came from the internet - oh it is brilliant.
Try www.kizclub.com and you can make your own snowflakes, trees and angels etc



1 comment:

  1. It looks just splendid and I really like the big market, hotel, immmigration signs..very convincing..and the snowflakes are real pretty.

    ReplyDelete