Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rock Garden wrap

A few final images from the Rock Garden

The wee white zig-zag threads grew daily - busy spider - click to enlarge

The Rock Garden was popular for weddings, functions and this day they were filming a guy lip-synch-ing a song. Priceless.




A local cycle factory (Hero) had donated some bikes and these were brilliant for getting around town. I often felt like I was dicing with death as I cycled home in the dark from the internet cafe with just my Kathmandu headlamp strapped to my arm, facing backwards and on strobe.

The Police Post in the carpark of the Rock Garden.

There were odd sculptures in stray places - these were in the bush by our guesthouse


On my last night we go to a place I hadn't seen before. It's not a public area and is way above the waterfall area - vistas I hadn't seen before

A magical farewell to my co-workers: Cory and Nicole
and my roommate - Dominique

Good bye Rock Garden
Good bye Chandigarh

No comments:

Post a Comment