It's tricky when you've named your blog 'wreninkorea' and then leave Korea. But it will have to suffice as I think changing blogs is more of a hassle for all.
Anyway - I am now in Delhi.
I arrived on Sunday night and am here 3 days before heading to Chandigarh for a month. The museums are closed on Mondays so I headed for the Red Fort in Old Delhi.
From the Metro it is an amble down Chandni Chowk street - if you can manage to ignore the rickshaw guys. It's a busy area full of all things India.
Click on these photos to enlarge
It turned out the Red Fort is also closed on a Monday so I headed for the nearby spice market.
I'm assuming this is Mahatma Gandhi Park...
And still lots of people work directly on the street.

Cool! I look forward to reading about all your adventures in India.
ReplyDelete