is this where they shop for fabric on project runway? I didn't watch it all that much but maybe now that i can download things i'll download some seasons. my favourite was the one with the blonde gay guy who used to design pagent dresses. xoxo
Yip - that's the very place where they go every week in Project Runway.
Jealous - I fantasize about going there!
I know - I'll fantasize about going back
is this where they shop for fabric on project runway? I didn't watch it all that much but maybe now that i can download things i'll download some seasons. my favourite was the one with the blonde gay guy who used to design pagent dresses.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Yip - that's the very place where they go every week in Project Runway.
ReplyDeleteJealous - I fantasize about going there!
ReplyDeleteI know - I'll fantasize about going back
ReplyDelete