Tuesday, May 4, 2010

P.E. Day


Suddenly, and finally, summer is upon us - just in time for P.E. Day today. Temp over 20C, sunny, what more could you want? Actually I spent most of the morning inside doing another version of PE - cleaning. We have had workmen in our area and it was time for the BIG clean.

But I did manage to venture out before it was all over. In time for the Hula Hoop events - first the students...


then the parents...


and the teachers. This is the co-teacher that works with the other English Native Speaker teacher at school.


There were also events for the parents - I hadn't quite worked out at this point how to get my camera into Sport Mode!


And this was the big line-up for the Tug-of-War








One of my students...I still haven't figured why they always make the V signs - someone said it was to partially obscure their faces - which they deem too wide.


This is the School Nurse - well equipped for any eventuality. I think today's biggest problem might have been sunburn. 

And here is the Principal (left) and Vice-Principal (right) attentively watching and ready to award the Gold Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment