Thursday, June 17, 2010

6th Grade art


Elementary School in Korea goes from Grades 1-6. The 6th graders have a bit of a reputation - obviously they are at the top of the pile...and they can be a bit stroppy.
We've had our first 6th grade classes recently and, so far/finger crossed, they've been pretty nice.
Everyone at school wears indoor and outdoor shoes. And the 6th grade students have been decorating theirs - I really like it...so asked the class today if I could take some photos of their artwork - sorry there are a couple out-of-focus but I included them because I liked their design.















3 comments:

  1. fantastic shoes! Number 7 is my favourite with the boy and hamster or whatever it is (coming 39 shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - such variety. I love the feet complete with painted toenails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - the one with the toes and painted toenails was done by a boy!

    ReplyDelete