Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Currently I am awaiting my Police Check - then I send off all my bits of paper to Korea for a Visa - then I have an interview at Korean Embassy or Consulate then I get on a plane and fly off into the sunset.
I will be based in Changwon, near Busan/Pusan which is in the south of South Korea.

4 comments:

  1. Going to Korea soon! Mum forwarded me your email. I will keep your blog on my google reader so i can keep up to date on your goings ons :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea JJ, easiest way to keep up with all your contacts.
    Am sure you just pretend not be organised.... Have a safe trip over and I'll catch with your news soon.
    P
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you will be able to go over to that little island off Pusan - I never got there but apparently a nice spot. I notice you are still speaking in full sentences...ha ha.Just for the record I like kimchi, which is just as well! NamSook is over there, did you know her in Dunedin- she did Masters.

    ReplyDelete